Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Oh Snap! Last Post Of 2013!!

Supppp! Jacob here! And Mason!

Yeah! Yo man! I'm here!

:3..I love that guy.

Anyways, Do we have some amazing new posts for you.

What? Did you guys really think that me and Mason didn't do anything in the break we took from posting?

Nananana! We came up with a few great posts to shift this blog -pauses- back into gear!

The first one is my boy Mason's idea.

Yes! Mason is back with the fantabulousness that is his craziness, the one and only blood churning, heart pumping, unstoppable, craziness that only, I, MASON can briiinnggggg! Uh! Uh! Uh! -humps the air-

:3

But I didn't just come to vast in my craziness I come bearing gifts in the form of broggy posts! You guys are going to help me give Jacob an emo makeover! Yes that's right you heard me emo Jacob, I'm gonna create a poll and you guys get to pick whether or not you wanna see him emo, the polls gonna be up for two weeks so make sure you vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment