Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WE'RE AREN'T DEAD! :D

Ya-ooo! Mason and Jaocb here! Sorry we haven't posted in awhile were working on something special in the form of A Movie!

Jacob: Dude, don't tell em' that!

Mason: Sorry...

Jacob: But I think you people know what we mean. ;) You may see some advertising for the up coming block buster event!

Anyways, but while me and Mason are working on this sweet surprise, we will still be doing quote of the day and a new thing where we show you us playing different games.

Mason: I'm so excited for this bro!

Jacob: Me too. :3

Mason: And I have something else for you guys that'll becoming much sooner than...um..our 'gift' a segment called chat with Mason, you ask me questions and I give you a reply that is so obnoxious yet tiny bits of truthfullness hidden in it, that only I can give.

You guys better be ready cuz' its about to get crazuy up in her'!

No comments:

Post a Comment