I don't even know where to start with this one..
It turned out to be a fine morning I woke up early, of course my nephew was up too, hes always up this early and my little brother of course had to copy me but it was cool and than my little 13 sister was still asleep-
Okay, maybe I'm going too far back.
I was checking my messages and chatting w/ Jacob's bestfriend Genie Zara also a good friend of mine. Than Sai got this weird friend request from this guy named MrKaiTonkz. And not only did the guy look utterly fugly, he was 'dating' an account named CaptainSai bck up!
I knew it wasn't Sai because this account was freshly made, Sai was weirded out, he had been in the hospitial all week without a laptop, so it couldn't have been him.
So I did a bit of digging around and guess who it was? Sweet Chase.
I've never liked her, she always gave me this weird feeling.
And of course when I confronted her she denied everything.
Like Bitch you left fucking evidence around you! Everywhere! And you got this damned gull to lie about it? ...smh...
So all in all, Report Sweet Chase, CaptainSai bck Up, and MrKaiTonkz.


No comments:
Post a Comment