Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quote Of The Day (week)

Yo Its ya boy Mason here with the "Quote Of The Day"! Before I give yall the quote I wanna tell yall a story about  this chick I was  talking to about  voting for Jacob (#Jacob4President).


Now me and Jacob were sending everybody online Jacob4President to spread the word. Everybody was like "Woo yeah Jacob don't know who he is but I'm voting!" And one girl said no. I mean not everybody has to vote for him but she just said No, nothing else just no.


So I tell her to lighten up maybe he will be President one day she got into this logic thing and then started talking about how the UK has a queen not a president and I'm telling her were just having fun who has time for logic when you're having fun.


Then she started talking about how her view of the worlds twisted because of her imagination and I'm like, -pause for a moment- dafuq... then I'm like yanno this convo has turned into something totally different then it originally was. o_o


Anyways that's what made me pick this Quote.


Quote Of The Day (week): "Logic Will Get You From A to B. Imagination Will Take You Everywhere. -Albert Einstein (His hair is really cool isn't it?)


 I think this is a good preview of what chat with Mason will be like. Anyways thanks for reading my rant excuse the language. Mason out!
                                                                          
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment