Yo It's ya boy Mason here with the very
first Chat With Mason! :D Now before we get started I just want you
guys to know sometimes these are gonna be serious and deep or
weird, crazy, and funny. Ill try to keep it weird, crazy, and funny
more often then serious and deep. Yeah... anyways its time to go to
that deep dark hardly ever used place called my heart.
So this chat with Mason will be about my old best friend Irene. Our friendship ended when we had this fight the fight now that I think about it was so stupid I mean really stupid and not worth it. If I tell you what I said to her i'll just feel worse, but man it was messed up, its probably the only time I had ever been that mean to anyone. I was just really angry and she had been going through some stuff now that I look back at it all the things she said where right. Recently I apologized I mean stuff was just pouring out of my heart she replied like a day later and all she said was “It's ok.” I-I didn’t even know what to say to that and haven’t replied yet guess there isn't much I could say and guess there wasn't much she could say I was willing to accept a huge negative reply. I knew there wouldn't be a positive reply but “It's ok” just feels so empty guess this is what I deserve or maybe 10 times worse I guess somethings arn't meant to be fixed, now that I think about I kinda wanna be her friend again I just don't know how to do it.
Anyways guys thanks for listening to me
be all boring love ya all Mason out!
..Also the grammar was edited by my assistant. :3
..Also the grammar was edited by my assistant. :3
No comments:
Post a Comment