Hi! Whoa, look at that, we are actually posting for once on Friday!
That's a video from...earlier this month I think, my geeky Japanese friend did a bit of coding and figured out how to do this without posting it to youtube! Isn't that cool?
I had, Owl city, spektrum, and a few other singers and bands playing in the background but he didn't know how to keep the audio.
Anyways, the new comp is so cool , its made for bestfriends. How do you guys think me and Mason's chances are at getting even 3rd place in the comp?
I was thinking about making an artbook but I'm not sure. I doubt we would win. Probably some girls might win. There was a bunch of my friends that are girls that are entering, and I think they have better shots of winning then we do, so yeah.
But comment below~! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment