Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Our Quiz -bro-

Aye, Jacob here. Wow, Mason really hasn't posted anything. -.- Okay, anyways Mason came up with his brotastic idea to do a quiz. Me knowing my bestfriend so well I already knew most of the questions he would have probably asked on the quiz, so Mason put it in my hands to make. Anyways..DunDunDun! Here is the quiz.

This is our personailty quiz!

So heres how it goes; if you pick answer number one 3 out of 5 times, you are a cool cat. If you answer number two 3 out of 5 times, -highfives you- you are random! And, if you answer number three 3 times out of 5 You are a piece of work c; -snaps fingers-

Oh! And sometimes the numbers are mixed around :3 So, Tell me your results and I might just post this on msp.

~Jacob

1 comment:

  1. I Kept On Choosing Applesauce xD I Like Apple Juice :o Btw I'm Channy23's Bff :3 The Purple One C:

    ReplyDelete