Thursday, October 10, 2013

Long Time No Post c:

Hey, Hey, Hey. :3 Sorry, I haven't really been logging on much, since msp has gotten a little to laggy and just the updates didn't make me that happy....But I'm back. Just got really bored and I kinda wanna make it to level 25 or atleast level 20 before I quit, which probably won't be in like..ever..
Anyways, to make everything fun again I'm making three mvs.

One for me and my girlfriend :3

Then another for me and my bestfriend, I haven't decided what the last one is going to be like. So, if you can comment some happy songs (cuz happy songs are awesome) I could probably pick yours and add you in it. c:

Me and Mason are going to try and update atleast once a week on Friday..we probably won't xD We just get really side tracked or busy. We really never get busy.. o3o

I'm also having a wedding..but you don't know nothing about that.. >.> <.<

No comments:

Post a Comment